Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their papers at the workshop. Submissions must be original work not under review at any other workshop, conference or journal. The submission guidelines are given below. Submissions that deviate from these guidelines will be rejected without consideration:
- Papers must be submitted online using the submission website (powered by EasyChair).
- Submitted papers must be no longer than six (6) LETTER (8.5" x 11") size pages, using a 10 point font.
- Submissions must be in PDF format. Papers should be formatted with two columns, with 0.25" separation between the two columns.
- The page limit includes everything: references, title page, figures, appendices, etc.
- Submissions should include authors' names and affiliations.
- The paper should print well on black-and-white printers, not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
- Try to limit the file size to less than 15 MB.