Following three successful workshops of NSDR at SIGCOMM 2007, SIGCOMM 2008 and SOSP 2009, the 4th ACM Workshop on Networked Systems for Developing Regions (NSDR'10) will provide a venue for researchers to propose and discuss ideas concerning the design, implementation and evaluation of new computing and communications technologies to support the sustainable development of developing regions. The 4th NSDR workshop is also merging efforts with the ACM Wireless Networks and Systems for Developing Regions workshop (WiNS-DR) which was co-located with MobiCom 2008.
- 06/01/2010: Technical program and paper PDFs are online.
- 05/11/2010: Camera-ready instructions are available.
- 05/06/2010: Early registration deadline is May 15th.
- 05/05/2010: Notifications sent. See the list of accepted papers.
- 04/08/2010: Deadline extended to April 12, 2010 (23:59 PST).
- 04/04/2010: Submission website is now online.
- 01/15/2010: Call for Papers is available.
- 12/08/2009: NSDR 2010 will be held with MobiSys 2010.